Thursday, September 27, 2012

Introduction

This blog was decided to be written as soon as I discovered some tools provided during my first Organizational Development Session in a multinational company.  It was my eureka moment, loud and clear! There was a personal message hidden between lines and suddenly I found myself linking the dots... 

Then I started asking myself:  If organizational development tools help employees perform better, can they help us build healthier personal relationships? 

Now think about all the wording you hear every day about team building; leadership; strategic thinking; personal and professional coaching; orientation to clients and results; skills development; talent recognition; emotional, social and organizational intelligence; empowerment; conflict resolution and so on.

Can we use the same formulas to enhance our personal lives?

Let me share with you some information and tools which hopefully will empower yourself and others to a more successful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment